The Fully Battery-Powered Lithium-ion
CHEWING GUM REMOVAL MACHINE
Ecogum E-MaxE Features:
- 2 x batteries as standard
- 80-mins runtime per battery
- Ultra-fast charger
- Durable ABS outer casing
- Handheld controller for easy operation
- 7.5 kg fully loaded (17.5 Lbs)
- Our lightest ever carbon fiber lance
- High performance and reliability
- Made in Great Britain
Talk to an expert 0121 558 1550
An Eco-friendly solution to chewing gum removal
- A comfortable self-contained lightweight backpack is worn by the operative allowing for complete freedom of movement, allowing the operator to remove discarded gum from any surface in seconds, including, Tarmac, block paving, natural stone, concrete, wood and even matting.
- The unit is attached to an ergonomic lightweight lance designed specifically to ensure fast, reliable and easy operation with maximum chewing gum removal.
- The clever pump injects the exact amount of Eco Friendly solution into the lance which provides a constant source of vaporised solution at the point of contact.
- A pH neutral and safe steam mixture vaporises the chewing gum, which can then be brushed away. The combination of heat and specially designed Eco Friendly detergent means that a wad of gum can be removed in just a matter of seconds - one cleaning operative can remove many pieces of gum per hour with no disruption to the public.
- The Ecogum machine eliminates the need for high pressure hoses, unfriendly chemicals and over-spray into unwanted spaces, making it highly suitable to work in both populated and busy areas.
- The high quality and robust design of the Ecogum Max-e and the flexibility of a inter changeable Lithium-ion battery means it has a continuous operating cycle of a minimum 80 minutes per battery.
Benefits of our technology:
- Battery-powered - No external power source is required.
- Completely silent and safe - Cleaning can be carried out during busy times, generating great positive PR and press coverage.
- No damage to any surface.
- Ultra-Portable - Access anywhere with no trailing leads causing a tripping hazard.
- Environmentally friendly - Our unique cleaning solution is manufactured from renewable sources and is based on a sugar surfactant rather than oil-based making it completely bio-degradable.
- Conserves water - No water spray, so there's not gallons of water everywhere!
- No blowing sand out of joints - So no rivers of sand or dislodged, uneven pavers.
- No need to barrier off areas for storage, everything is self-contained in the backpack.
To purchase an Ecogum E-MaxE, please call our sales team on 0121 558 1550.
Or click the button to the right at fill out our contact form.
For more information about our EcoGum Maxi, please contact our sales office on 0121 558 1550 or fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.